Rachel's GDPR Consent Manager 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Rachel's GDPR Consent Manager 描述：
Rachel's GDPR Consent Manager 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Rachel's GDPR Consent Manager 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Rachel's GDPR Consent Manager插件下载方法/流程：
Rachel's GDPR Consent Manager插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Rachel's GDPR Consent Manager
Project website: http://tiny.cc/rcm-project
- Our extension will start analyzing your cookies as soon as its installed, but all analysis will happen locally on your computer, ensuring your data security.
- To start the auto/manual protection, please open a new tab, navigate to a site, and then check back to our extension dashboard.
- Rachel's Cookie Management is used for our academic research study to help users understand the existence of GDPR consent cookies. If you are installing our extension for the first time, the extension would pop up a survey website to help us gather your understanding of GDPR-related questions and improve future versions of our extension. Also, you could return to the survey website after months and update your answers. Only if you consent, your survey responses will be used in our research. Please note that even if you consent, we will never collect your personal data. Furthermore, we don’t store any personal identifiers in our collected survey data; any data collected will be used only for the purposes of non-commercial research, and all data will be deleted after the research project completes.
In "Main Menu" Panel:
The extension would automatically manage GDPR consent settings for all websites that the user visits, unless the user ticks the plus vector sign to uncheck the site from the auto protection. Apart form that, we provide a drop and drag to re-include those websites into the protection mechanism and withdrawal the previous consent as well.
In "More details about sites" Panel:
Provide Information about the number of cookies stored in the in cookie, localStorage and sessionStorage, as well as the summarised classification result.
In "Show all Cookies" Panel:
- We are using machine learning models to classify cookies into four categories: Strictly Necessary, Functionality, Performance and Targeting/Advertising Cookies. Considering the accuracy and prediction speed, we choose Multinomial Naive Bayes classifier, providing over 90% accuracy of prediction.
- We offer two types of cookie listing: cookies grouped by cookie categories, or cookies grouped by visited websites