SellerWit Review Analyzer 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
SellerWit Review Analyzer 描述：
SellerWit Review Analyzer 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 SellerWit Review Analyzer 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
SellerWit Review Analyzer插件下载方法/流程：
SellerWit Review Analyzer插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
7 Quick Tips For Best Use
1. By default, up to 50 reviews for both positive and critical (total of up to 100 reviews) are automatically analyzed on extension load. You can add more reviews in sets of 50 by clicking on the “Analyze Next 50 Reviews” button on the bottom of the extension.
2. The “Rating” dropdown is a filter. If you select “All” then both the Positive and Critical reviews will appear in the table below. Selecting Positive or Critical will filter the table and only display those Ratings.
3. The “Type” dropdown is a toggle, based on Amazon’s review system. If you select “Recent” then the most recent reviews in batches of 50 reviews each for Positive and Critical will be analyzed, and adding more reviews via clicking the Analyze Next 50 Reviews button, will retrieve the reviews prior to that in recent history (from reviews that are sorted from latest to earliest dates). If you select the Top option in the Type dropdown, then the topmost reviews (meaning what Amazon considers the most helpful by other shoppers) will be analyzed in batches of 50 for both Positive and Negative, and adding more reviews will add the next 50 reviews that are in descending order from Top to Bottom.
4. You can sort the Keywords, Recurs, and In Reviews columns.
5. The In Reviews column is very helpful to give you an idea of how many reviewers in the amount of reviews that were analyzed (which is shown in the Analyzed column) have that keyword. This helps weed out a keyword that one reviewer used many times in a single review, therefore if you see a keyword has both a high Recurs count and a high In Reviews count, then that is a valuable keyword to consider.
6. You can click on the Keyword and it will open a new tab in your browser that is already filtered for that product with that keyword and rating, and those keywords will be highlighted for easy reference, so that you can get a better idea of the context in which the keyword was used.
7. You can export the results by clicking the Export to CSV button on the bottom.