Read’n’Click — flashcards, popup dictionary 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Read’n’Click — flashcards, popup dictionary 描述：
Read’n’Click — flashcards, popup dictionary 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Read’n’Click — flashcards, popup dictionary 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Read’n’Click — flashcards, popup dictionary插件下载方法/流程：
Read’n’Click — flashcards, popup dictionary插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
This extension will be useful to those who read a lot in order to acquire foreign languages. It provides popup dictionary to translate right in a text. And helps remembering words by showing you flashcards every time you open a new tab.
Flashcards are created automatically to assist memorizing new words. Every time you open a new tab, flashcards with words from your personal dictionary will be shown to you. (Chrome only, needs to be switched on in Settings tab of the extension).
You can also find a list of your words in the main popup of the extension. You can learn words there and when done click the “turn over” button. It emulated the behavior of real flashcards.
New tab of your browser can be changed to show flashcards with words from your personal dictionary.
RnC will help you expand your vocabulary without cramming. Just read books that you like online using this extension and you will remember new words without effort. Flashcards and popup dictionary will help you with language learning.
Use popup dictionary to translate from/to most popular languages right on a page.
English dictionary not only has translations, but also different meanings and synonyms/antonyms, transcription and pronunciation.
Add words to your personal dictionary while reading.
Use different colors for highlighting words and phrases on the page to assist learning.
STROKE ORDER FOR CHINESE CHARACTERS
Look up stroke order of selected Chinese characters right on a page. Stroke order is animated and contains detailed information about the character and its radicals.
We believe in power of reading for language learning. This extension has been inspided by Lingq and Readlang.
- improved flashcards mechanics
- updated animated stroke order
- added animated stroke order to flashcards on new tab
- updated information about characters and its radicals
- improved Chinese dictionary
- improved English dictionary
- added support for chinese characters — translations and stroke order
- information about character and its radicals
- words from your personal dictionary are shown to you in a form of flashcards every time you open a new tab. Has to be switched on in Options. Chrome only.
- added a switch to turn on and off highlighting of words and phrases on websited (can be found in Settings and requires reloading of a page)
- upgraded English-Russian dictionary. Now it contains several translations, parts of the speech and gender.
- upgraded English dictionary. Now shows meanings (in English), synonyms and antonyms.
- added a link to a list of ministories for beginners (English and Spanish)
- PRO users inviting friends to Read and Click will get 30 days of subscription for free
- improved design
- added e-mail verification and password recovery
- added referral program (invite a friend and expand your free personal vocabulary)
- from now on all functions are available after registration. The limitation of free version is the number of words in a personal dictionary.
- flashcards can now be "turned over" to memorize words from another language.
- you can mark the most important words with a star to find them more easily in your personal dictionary
- now you can add images to words in your personal dictionary (PRO)
- added Pro version
- tab with a list of your words, sortable by color (PRO)
- tab with a list of phrases, sortable by color (PRO)
- graphical statistics (PRO)
- translating into 2 languages (PRO)
- 5 colors for highlighting words and phrases (PRO)
- optimized loading of large pages when having a lot of words in the personal dictionary
- minor bug fixes
- added extra color for words and phrases
- added pronunciation, transcription and video lessons for English words
- added cool design
- added English interface
- ability to add personal translations
- your words are now stored as flashcards and can be review at any moment
- statistics showing how many words were added and removed during last day/week/month
- showing the count of how many times you've looked up each word
In version 1.1.4
- our first public version. RnC has been inspided by LingQ and Readlang.
- added better language detection algorithm
- ability for users to send feedback if a word is translated incorrectly
- ability to select native and target languages