Notes for Kayako 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Notes for Kayako 描述：
Notes for Kayako 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Notes for Kayako 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Notes for Kayako插件下载方法/流程：
Notes for Kayako插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Notes for Kayako is an extension to boost your productivity and workflow in the business environment.
If your workplace uses Kayako Ticketer (http://www.kayako.com) you can add this extension to boost the (rather basic) functionality of the stock software.
- Escalate/De-escalate a note with a simple flag so that management can see when they are needed
- Categorise note by 'issue', 'task' or 'misc' - depending on what you feel the note is about
- Give the note a status, so that other staff know when the note is irrelevant (i.e. 'closed') and no longer requires being looked at
- Insert steps to completion, and check them off when done. This keeps all staff in the loop about what has been done so far, saving embarrassment when having to check with customers.
- Search for any text in the note body with a live search function, or filter by name, status, type, or all at once!
- Edit and Updates in Ajax, so no need to refresh the page
- Auto-expanding 'steps' when creating or editing a note, allowing rapid data entry that works with you, not against you.
- Auto-hides the cumbersome 'bubble' display above email replies, compacting everything in to the extension popup screen.
- A useful counter badge on the icon, showing you how many notes there are on the page. This goes green when all tickets are not escalated, and red when at least one is.
No known bugs. Please note that this extension uses JSON formatting to overwrite the note body. If you use it to edit any existing notes in your software, you will be overwriting the format of that note to use the new JSON formatting. I take no responsibility should this not be desired in your business environment, so please check with your management team that this extension has been approved prior to this.
Alternatively you can just 'not' use the editing features, and use it to display notes in a nice, clean interface. When you need to edit an existing note or add a new one, you can click the drop down above the search bar to show/hide the original ticket display.