这是来自Chrome商店的 网页截图 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
"Screen Capture" is a fork maintained by Adrià Vilanova Martínez (aka @avm99963) of the original open source extension "Screen Capture (by Google)".
NOTE: All the issues the extension had in the past have been fixed in the newest version. Now everything should work correctly.
It allows to perform screenshots of the visible part of the page, a specific region or the entire page. Afterward, it also allows to edit the picture and save it.
Unfortunately, the following features have been removed because of several reasons:
- The feature to share screenshots via social networks has been removed (because it stopped working). I don't have plans to bring this back.
- The feature to use keyboard shortcuts to take screenshots (because it was implemented in a way which is no longer permitted in the Chrome Web Store). I have plans to bring this back in the future.
If you want to work on any of these issues, please ping me and submit the updated code in one of the following places:
- Submit a change at Gerrit (preferred, but if you're not used to Gerrit, you can submit it to GitHub): https://gerrit.avm99963.com/plugins/gitiles/screen-capture/
- Submit a pull request at GitHub: https://github.com/avm99963/screen-capture
Also, bug reports are welcome at https://github.com/avm99963/screen-capture, and pull requests/changes are welcome both at Gerrit and GitHub.