Google Home App For PC - Windows and Mac 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Google Home App For PC - Windows and Mac 描述：
Google Home App For PC - Windows and Mac 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Google Home App For PC - Windows and Mac 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
Google Home App For PC - Windows and Mac插件下载方法/流程：
Google Home App For PC - Windows and Mac插件安装教程/方法：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Set up, manage, and control your Google Home, Google Nest, and Chromecast devices, plus thousands of connected home products like lights, cameras, thermostats, and more – all from the Google Home app.
Exclusively, available for Android and iOS the application can also be installed on a PC. Even though there’s no native app for Windows & Mac, you can still download this app on PC by employing an Android Emulator.
Features of the app :
- Discover: Get the most out of your devices with the latest features, tips and offers.
- Browse: One place to browse and play your available music, TV shows, and movies from the services you love.
- Control : Pause, play or change the volume of your video or audio streams.
- Google Home and Speaker Settings
- Control settings : like your default music provider or your location, and link compatible devices like smart lights, thermostats, and Chromecast devices.
- Create speaker groups with compatible devices and enjoy music playback across your home.
- Chromecast Settings : Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery. Control settings like your device name, and discover apps, offers, and content.
*** Note: some features may not be available in all regions
How to Download and Install Google Home App for PC (Windows and Mac) using BlueStacks?
Sad to say, the Google Home App developed for only Android and iOS device users. There no native version of Desktop PC or macOS. For that, we can use the Google Home App on PC with an Android Emulator.
Step 1: First of all, You need to download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the given link below:
Step 2: Double click on the file you downloaded to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
Step 3: It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
Step 4: Once it is installed. Click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
Step 5: Open Google Play Store and Type “Google Home” in the search bar.
Step 6: Find the app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
Step 7: It will take a few seconds to install the app on your PC.
Step 8: After successfully installed click on the app from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it.