Strict Workflow 的使用方法详解,最全面的教程
Strict Workflow 描述：
Strict Workflow 插件简介：
这是来自Chrome商店的 Strict Workflow 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
1. Click to start a 25-minute work timer, and work without distraction.
2. Click to start a 5-minute break timer, and kick back and relax.
3. Repeat until all your work is done.
What's new? (3 April 2012: version 1.5.0)
* Whitelist! Now, instead of saying "block these sites", you can alternatively say "only allow these sites".
* New option so that clicking on a running timer will cause it to restart. (Not cancel!) Off by default.
* Easy to use: just one click starts a work/break timer
* Easy to get started: pre-configured to block popular distracting websites
* Easy to personalize: block the sites that are most distracting to you or change the timer durations
* Blacklist or whitelist: either choose what sites to block during a work timer, or what sites to allow
* Your data on all websites
* Your tabs and browsing activity
In order to cover up blocked websites, we need permission to interact with them. We're open-source, so feel free to grab a programmer buddy and make sure that that's all we do: no website's content is read or stored in any way. https://github.com/matchu/Strict-Pomodoro
The Pomodoro Technique for time management is simple: work hard for 25 minutes without distractions, knowing that a 5 minute break is soon on its way. This extension helps you stay focused while you work by blocking the sites that can so easily distract us.
We pre-loaded the extension with a handful of popular distracting websites, but you can easily add new sites to the list, or, if you're daring, you can even create a whitelist of the *only* websites allowed during a work session. You can also change the lengths of the work and break timers - though I'd recommend against it: these times are default for a reason, so only change them if you're certain that they will make you more productive.
When we say "strict", we mean it. Once a work timer starts, there's no stopping it without straight-up disabling the extension or restarting the browser. This is for your benefit: I wrote this extension with myself in mind, and I know how tempting it can be to just give up when work gets too frustrating. Therefore, Strict Pomodoro actively discourages this behavior, though you can always disable the extension in case of emergency.
Tomato icon is from Artbees's lovely Paradise Fruit Icons set, and the ringing sound is from FreeSound.org. Both of these assets are distributed under a Creative Commons license.
For more info on the Pomodoro Technique, see http://PomodoroTechnique.com/
The source code for this extension is available at https://github.com/matchu/Strict-Pomodoro
Please feel free to fork and do what you like! Pull requests make my day.
Stay focused, and have fun!