这是来自Chrome商店的 PrivPreMiD 浏览器插件，您可以在当前页面下载它的最新版本安装文件，并安装在Chrome、Edge等浏览器上。
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
This is not normal PreMiD, you are looking for: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/premid/agjnjboanicjcpenljmaaigopkgdnihi
A more private fork of PreMiD. This is still a work in progress and new fork. This fork is not for general users and takes a radical approach to privacy. (Also, this only fully supports English but somewhat supports other languages too.)
What does this change?
- Makes the partner system more configurable, adding completely disabled and an option which displays a notice in the popup saying a presence is avaliable - but the auto installation is completely removed
- Allows removal and installation of partner presences in the store itself
- Removes identifier and science API endpoint requests
- Replaces installed and updated tabs with notifications
- Removes default preinstalled presences
- Changes branding and UI
To summarise with my issues of the current PreMiD:
- With the current partner system any site can install and enable any presence (and then it can't be uninstalled)
- It tracks your presence usage to see which presences are being used the most but sends an identifier to "prevent spam and bots" - even though it can be any string the extension sends a UUID
I don't hate PreMiD / it's developers / etc. I just dislike the aspects listed above and are therefore making a fork for myself and other privacy minded users.
Logo emoji (waving hand) is from OpenMoji, the open-source emoji and icon project, licensed as CC BY-SA 4.0 ((https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/). Due to being ShareAlike we have made our logo images also CC BY-SA 4.0. OpenMoji is a very neat and cool project and you should check it out. https://openmoji.org/